Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHATS THE DEALIO

Hello Bloggers,


It's been quite a while since I have posted a blog. I guess life has happened and I haven't taken the time to write too many blogs. A lot has happened in the past few months.. I became the business manager and makeup artist for Smashbox Cosmetics... what a fun ride that was. I learned a lot... I learned the ins and outs of numbers, goals, sales, artistry, direction, ordering, commanding, mingling, regulars, etc... What I learned about myself is that I can take control and step up. This was a rewarding job yet it took it's toll. There was a lot of pressure, I would sleep, eat, and breathe numbers and goals and events and so on. I never had a weekend off and was just completely drained... I ended up leaving this exciting company and am now working for Weight and Body Solutions. Something that is right up my alley... so far so good :) I am looking forward to a fun exciting year coming up... Lots and lots of plans. I'll keep ya posted. Tootles.
Here are some photos from the past few months.. enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment