Thursday, September 29, 2011

FIT CLUB WHAT?

So after a long night at the Rays game, who by the way beat the Yankees in a complete history making way, I'm freakin tired.

OK Evan stop staring at me, focus on the game.... LOL










And then there is Mark Sanchez... wait a minute he's not baseball. Guess I am getting a little off track. Love you Mark!


So the real point to my blog today is to talk about tonight's 727-Fit Club! I can't wait to see all the coaches and members and everyone who is on the right track to getting healthy. I will admit I am a little nervous about working out with over 50 other people, but I think it will be a lot of fun! I am preparing myself for a night of gratification. If any of you have questions about this fit club or anything else, feel free to ask me. Start the fit club with us today, I'll be there to help any of you. Looking forward to seeing and meeting a lot of new people tonight! Have a great day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment