Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TACO TUESDAY!

Happy Taco Tuesday!
So every Tuesday I go to Tijuana Flats for their Taco Tuesday special, it is almost the highlight of my week!  I am a little more conscience of what I eat. I now get the whole wheat tortilla, light cheese, and light sour cream on my tacos, but I do not limit myself to the things I love. We are all normal and we can't eat completely clean every day of the week, at least I can't . If I did I would drive myself and whoever I am with crazy. Just continue to replace one meal a day with your delicious shakeology, get your work out of choice in (ie: Insanity, P90X, 10 minute trainer, Turbo fire etc..) and give yourself a cheat day. Plus you deserve it after all that hard work.


I am getting there! Happy Taco Tuesday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment